Something Different






(Top- TopShop, Skirt- Present, Shirt- Vintage/ old one of my dads I nicked, shoes- Zara, glasses- Ray Ban)

Hey Guys. Sometimes, you need a break from you, you need to experiment and try new things and no, this is not my break up speech. But I have felt a bit stuck lately, trying to figure myself out (BTW I'm a hard nut to crack). When I feel like this I like to go a bit crazy it helps me to sort myself out and clothes normally are the best way of doing this. I guess that this is what is whole post this is about that and I was meant to have a DIY video up before this rather than post the same skirt twice in a row. I should be a cool video I am pretty proud of it so far and its part of this mix up of this blog that I am planning.

The crazy mix of prints and colour with my glasses that I am wearing kind of came together well, I like the textures the different fabrics with my skin even though it’s a bit crazy and the striped top might have been a step too far I still kind of like it especially the shirt over my rap skirt, I will be remembering that. Putting stuff together like this helps me clear my head, its all about experimenting and trying something out, a bit crazy maybe not something I would always wear, but still kind of cool I guess

This is all a bit of a ramble!


XSASHA

2 comments:

  1. Great styling and artsy photographs, saw your comment on style bubble. Also, you must check out my recent big collaboration with luxury retailer and feature their rare HERMES BIRKIN BAGS! I had soooo much fun with the styling, please tell me what you think. Items feature include acne bikers, dries shirts, msgm shoes, karen walker sunnies, celine trousers etc.. Very #PROVOKING!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/the-birkin-and-boy.html

    ReplyDelete

Plese add your thoughts...............