Off and About

Hey Guys,



(Jumper- Ralph Lauren, Shorts- Levi, Bag- Vintage, Shoes- Old New Look)
I love getting packages, theres just something that is so magical about it, honestly I am really a overexcited 5 year old half of the time. Today a much awaited package arrived, wrapped in brown paper. I was so happy ripping the paper off then, instantly throwing on my new jumper. I am completely in love with it. From the bright white to the bold colours of the flag, I adore it. I never thought that I would be an american flag kind of gal, not being American for a start. But I saw this and knew it would have to be mine. Also I wore this on 4th of July, so happy Independence day to all who celebrate it. Back to the jumper..... I am sure you have seen a million of these jumpers, tops, whatever worn all over the place.... honestly I think that I have seen at least 3 dogs sporting tee shirts with the flag on it. But I am not sure that it was the flag that drew me too this jumper more the oversized ness of it, so comfy perfect for summer evenings and to lug about with me to keep safe from the indecisive British weather.  Gurrhhh! I wasn't really planning on posting today, but I couldn't resist after this jumper arrived as well as going to look around a pretty garden with my mum.

xxxxxx
Sasha
Please share your thoughts I love reading them

(.P.S. Follow me vs Bloglovin, twitter, Instagram and like on Facebook)

6 comments:

  1. Love the jumper :-)

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable on you xx
    would you like to follow me back? i've following you :)
    http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely youuuuu

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweater! Perfectly festive for the fourth, and it looks so comfy as well, a win win combination xx

    Little Blue Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jumper and how it's oversized! Lovely blog! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Plese add your thoughts...............