Blue like the sky

Hey Guys,



Ok so I know that the blue is not quite sky blue, but I swear that this is the colour blue that 5 year old me thought it was. (well according to my drawings from the time anyway)

I am really enjoying making these mood boards. Can you tell? This one is all about the Band of outsiders dress. It’s been open on a window on my laptop for the last week. I just love the shape and the pixelated flower pattern. The soft colouring of the dress really lends itself to strong colours and shape; they really empathise the shape and pattern of the dress. My favorite thing is the knit bomber jacket by Stella McCartney jacket, because I would feel like an eskimo in it.  Also the bold shape of the topshop bag, I could fit my whole world in that bag, which is definitely a good thing. The little details on the shoes are so delicate and beautiful, they are each so different, but they are each super cute.


!I hope you liked it!    
Xoxo
Sasha

(Remember to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and like my Bloglovin and facebook fan page)


2 comments:

Plese add your thoughts...............