It Christmas, Christmas time!

It Christmas, Christmas time!

I am such a christmas person. I love it, but I have to admit that I do think it has come a bit early this year. None the less I am in the spirit of the whole thing. I blame making Christmas pudding with my mum, last week end. Since then I have been plotting my X-mas. Mahahaha 

What is on my wish list? (I hear you ask)
Well

First on my list is a new makeup bag (as I may have lost mine along with with bus pass last week), this is a rather cute one by alphabetbags. They are supper cute and come with different letters on them. I like x (as in x marks the spot)

These shoes are kind of a massive lust at the moment, they are by Hudson and frankly I am listing the brand as I in love with all of the shoes on their. They have the best shoes I want all of them haha my shoes obsession.

Honestly I just love anything Harry Potter. I just got my ears pierced so I just so I have that I really want to buy new earring things at the moment. Hence theses were perfect I think that they are by etsy.



I hope that this has given you some ideas
Xoxo
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plese add your thoughts...............