Trip to Landan town

Hey guys


Today, I went to London town. Something that if you knew me you would know I have been excited about for weeks now. I went with some friends, just to poke about and of course shop. It was heaps of fun, even if I had a few whoops moments. (falling flat on my back for example)

Of course while I was their I got a new skirt, it's black, minni and from Rokit, (in camden) so basically I could not be happier. I feel like I am from the sixties when I where it, I could just walk into biba and buy some amazing stuff. (I do buy some good shit now). I can't wait to feature it in a post.


I relay can't think of the best moment of my day, (maybe buying the skirt), but mostly I just love London. The whole atmosphere is just so cool and I relay wish I could spend longer their (maybe next holidays). So low point. Non well maybe when my friends abandoned me at the tube on brick lane, and I had 5 minutes of thinking I had lost my ticket. Not fun at the time, but already something that I can look back and laugh at so haha.


So I decided that I had to wear this red dress today, it just called me and honestly I am glad I did I felt pretty all of the day (which is good when your somewhere new I think). I like the color on this dress which I think I have mentioned before, ow well it's true anyway. Then my topshop coat which was very warm and cozy, also I felt sort of sultry in this like I just blend into the crowed. The coat reminds me weirdly of Rebeca by Daphne du Maurier, it just gives off those vibes. To me


I had such a good day today and now need a cup of tea and to go to bed
So night night and I hope that anybody reading this who is being affected by Hurricane Sandy is ok

XOXO

Sasha

2 comments:

  1. You look super cute dear!
    Gorgeous blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see, you've been to Camden! It's one of my favourite places in London! :)

    ReplyDelete

Plese add your thoughts...............