Autumn is Here

HI Blog readers



It truly feels like autumn now, weather you like it or not. I am still under sided as I am waiting for a summer. But it is here and the apples are ripening, leaves are browning and school has started (the latter I am not all that happy about). So what goes along with that cloth, haha they are good for almost everything. haha What I think of when I think when I think of autumn is bright red lips and lot's of warm colour and pattern. I just love the way that they scream in my head that autumn is here. That and I always that type of thing.

But I am not completely letting go of hope and I will still wear high socks as well as shorts and tights so summer never seams far from my heart. I love summer so much, but now I have work, breathing down my neck saying spell me wrong ect. I miss summer. Still I like my collage so I am not constantly sitting at my window and singing Taylor Swift in a mopey fashion as I am prone to doing when I feel in that sort of mood. No I am sitting with a scarf on drinking a cup of tea and listening to Of Monsters and Men quit content. Wearing the type of cloths I love even if my room has no heating at the moment and getting dressed is a rase to put cloths on. Ready! Set! Go!!!

I love this shawl it's such a nice piece to have for this time of year even if I do ever so lightly look like a black bird, it's relay warm especially when a scarf is added in the mix. just the right amount of warmth. SHORTS AND TIGHTS of course and a 70's style tops it all off, it's one of my favourite outfits so far this year.

Lot's of love 
Sasha
XOXO


5 comments:

  1. I love your Shorts, Tights and Wellingtons combo, perfect for Autumn and you look good too.
    Kisses
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that shawl! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scarf so much! Great look. I hope you have time to check out my blog. xx

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool scarf! Following you on GFC! It would be great if you can check my blog and maybe follow me back:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Plese add your thoughts...............