perfect pearing

TICK - Boots - beige
How cute are these shoes they are by Jeffrey Campbel and I love love love them, I wish that they were mine but sadly they are out of my prise range. I love the grey leather with the paint splatters, I just think that they are so interesting not like some shoes you find.

I think that they go so well with theses trousers by Vivienne Westwood, the black just contrasts so well they would look grate with a plain white shirt. I love the design of these the baggy shape  with the diagonal line across to the button is just grate detail and they look like the fabric is amazing.
Sasha

Xoxo

PS. I just have to say that it almost the end of my school term so I have allot of projects to finish and bring in hens the lack of posts hope to get back to more soon with a series for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plese add your thoughts...............