At Eden

Ok so I went to the St Ives and the Eden project I wish I had pics from when I was in St Ives bust sadly I don't so here is my outfit., (by the way it was a 5 hour bus ride down there not fun)
I'm wearing OU (off ebay) high waisted denim short a jacket from a charity shop a stripped shirt from GAP black tights and tennis shoes by river island with a scarf also by OU and a bag by penguin.

This quit a nautical look and was very commutable I never got too hot or cold, I think that I am re falling in love with the top which I lost interest in but now am head over heals in love with (I'd say that we were engaged but I am already engaged to at least 5 pair of shoes so I better not). But I relay do love this outfit I just feel that It is very me and was perfect for the day.
Sasha
Xoxo
PS I have another outfit post coming tmo (it's what I wore today)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plese add your thoughts...............