Not so Me; I like It

Hey Guys,


(shirt + skirt- Zara, cammi- TopShop and sandals- Free People)
I love this look, but looking back on it; I feel quit strange. Their is not my normally mix of colour and print in this look just this simple mix of black, denim and a loud but too loud floral in this. (I must have had a headache when I woke up or something) But I kind of like it so simple but also kind of bold, not my usual, I make it work. Honestly did not even recognize myself, I am kind of itching to put by bright yellow sactual on, I am obviously having withdrawal symptoms (I wore this outfit a couple of days ago; having been wearing white tees and high waisted jeans each day since, it's not surprising that I am craving so colour really). 
XX
Sasha
(PS I have post that I am super excited about coming up next I can't wait to share i) 

3 comments:

  1. perfect outfit xx
    girlonstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Delilah. Just stop by and I think you've got a really nice blog!

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and maybe follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Plese add your thoughts...............