Comfort Clothing Not Eating

Hello dear readers, long time no see, 
  
 (Dress and Cardigan- TopShop, Loafers-Hudson, Watch- Michael Kors  and Dog (Watson)- My own


We all have those items in our wardrobe. The ones that no matter how ratty they get or how many holes they have in them, you can't chuck them out. We all have them for me it is this cardigan, with the sleeves misshapen a result of over wear, at least two buttons missing to match the two globules of white paint somewhere along the base of the cardigan. (You get the picture this cardigan has been through the wars). I still can't get rid of it, I wear it so often it's just so easy to wear.  I love how slouchy it is; how perfect it looks with a dress or skirt, it makes such a simple outfit which I wear all the time haha.

Honestly it has seen me through tears, smiles and a whole heap of  exams as well as the revision. Hence it made complete sense to show take photos of what I was wearing the day before my last exam. It represents what I have been wearing for the last month so well. I felt so tired and drained and just had no time to read blogs, let alone find the time to write a post for my own. Now I have finished I feel so free and can't wait to put some post ideas I have into action.

Do you like my bitch face in the last photo, it's directed towards whoever even came up with the idea of exams. haha

Lot's of love
Xoxo
Sasha

(.P.S. have you checked out my twitter, facebook fan page or instagram yet)

5 comments:

  1. these photos are so lovely! i love your hair, i wish a could rock that cut like you!
    hope your exams went well!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures ^^

    Would you like to follow eachother?
    velvetpencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing outfit:)
    www.enarastyle.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh i would love to wear this outfit too! too bad here in our country its always HOT :(

    would you like to follow each other? am following u now via GFC :)

    xx
    oishari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Plese add your thoughts...............