In my swing 1950's skirt


Hey Guys





This skirt is one of my finds from yesterday. I love it so much, especially the print. It has the most lovely Mediterranean feel, with the bold blue,the gasping green with happy yellow and seductive pink, ow and how could I forget cold blue ans (snow) white. It fits like a glove and I love the way it looks especially the fact that it is over knee length I defiantly agree with Coco Chanel when she says that "knees are the most ugly part of there body". Another thing that I love about this skirt is that it is hight wasted, one of my favourite trades in a skirt; this helped make this skirt one of my favourites. Also the button detail down the front make this dress a stunner.
Ok so I am off fesivaling TMO but share pics when I get back

Lots of love 
Sasha

Xoxo
Skirt - vintage
top- topshop
shoes-Newlook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plese add your thoughts...............