jump for joy

Dress- Top Shop Leggings- H&M Shoes- New Look Cardigan- Unknown 
So I think I like this because of how much it reminds me of summer, (translation) so it was sunny today so i thought i would were one of my fave summer dresses. It took me about half an hour to get that shot but i do feel it was worth it.I had my French yesterday that went surprisingly well (in my opinion), might of even got a C (I haven't got high hopes for French). But tomorrow Sunday and my last day of rest before the new week. So I have come up with one goal for the week and that is do exercises every night before I go to bed. 

Quote- Don't you just hate it when you look in your closet and you find narnia instead. (a dozen dresses)
Ow 
And
My
Latest
Art
Protected


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plese add your thoughts...............